TEXAS UNCONTESTED DIVORCE FORMS
As in the custom any divorce requires assiduous work, one may wonder what kind of divorce application forms are expected to be filled out so that the court wouldn’t reject them and their suit may initiate marriage dissolution litigation. Texas supreme court divorce forms vary from case to case and the following aspects (and their possible combinations) are taken into consideration:
- kind of divorce you are willing to obtain (contested/uncontested/default);
- real and personal property distribution.
It is possible to discern the key documents which you are likely to fill out order to commence divorce in Texas forms and here is the list:
- Original Petition for Divorce: the obligatory document that launches divorce procedure and allows the court initiate litigation about your marriage dissolution
- Civil Case Information Sheet. To proceed with your divorce paperwork Texas courts require filing Case Information Sheet along with the Petition. It’s done with clerk or by Petitioner, depending on a type of filling (at court or online) and this document is a supportive form for any civil case.
- Information on Suit Affecting the Family Relationship form is completed to inform the court to notify about every family member present in a divorce
- Waiver of Service is signed by a responding spouse where the agreement about divorce conditions is formally expressed
- Final Decree of Divorce is an agreement on joint real and personal property division, spousal support and other financial matters between spouses.
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) could be requested by court in case there are any retirement benefits paid post-divorce
- Income Withholding Order for Support just as QDRO is sought by court to define financial responsibilities between parents.